We take our responsibility to the environment very seriously:
- We are licenced by Scottish Natural Heritage to operate in the environmentally sensitive waters in and around the Isle of May.
- Our skippers operate tours for your enjoyment whilst minimising disruption to wildlife.
- Our engines are state-of-the-art computer controlled 2 strokes with ultra low emissions (Year 2008 Compliant) and are also extremely quiet.
- Fuel consumption is carefully monitored to identify opportunities to make any improvements. For example, engine operating RPM is kept below 3,500 whenever possible.
- We ensure that all our personnel have a strong local bias in that they are interested in protecting our maritime heritage.
- We recycle everything that we can, including all our office paper, plastic and glass.
We are keen to constantly develop our environmental policy and welcome any suggestions on things we could change or introduce.
If the Skipper is out on the boat he cannot
answer the phone so please leave a message or email and he
will get back to you as soon as he can.
Throughout the year there are
special events to the Isle of May.
To see all upcoming events click